©. Copyrighat by Perkumpulan untuk Peningkatan Usaha Kecil
Jl. Riang Gembira 61D Maguwoharjo Yogyakarta
Phone : +62 821 2001 3075
Contact Person : Early Rahmawati
[ ] Kantor / Offices:
Jl. Permata Taman Sari Raya Kav.6 | Kota Bandung Provinsi Jawa Barat Indonesia 40293
Phone : + 62 22 7834482, + 62 22 7834483, | Fax : + 62 22 7834484
Contact Person : Cecep Kodir Jaelani
Jl. Teluk Bayur II No.12 Kelurahan Maccini Makassar | Phone : +62 852 99533636
Contact Person : Asdar Masduki
Jl. Karah Tama No. 7 Surabaya -
Fax : +62 31-
[ ] Contact Person :
Jl. Tegalandong Lebaksiu Kab. Tegal | Phone : +62 283 342054
Contact Person : M. Syaikhudin
Website : www.pupuk.or.id
Jl. Tebet Barat Dalam IV B No.21 Jakarta Selatan | Phone : +62 813 8873 3275
Contact Person : Alip Purnomo
Harvest of Seaweed at Demplot project REACTS (Seaweed Empowerment Action for Celebes Sustainability) 2 in new Village area, Bone regency of South Sulawesi | Read More…….
This activity was held on 20 August 2015 at Dusun Surabaya Desa Bontosunggu Bontonompo District Gowa Regency (Bordered by Takalar District). The executor of this workshop is the Department of Marine Affairs and Fisheries of South Sulawesi Province and the Office of Marine and Fisheries of Takalar Regency.
In this activity was attended by elements of village apparatus and Seaweed Business Actors in Takalar and Gowa Regencies. In this training also conducted a discussion between business actors grass and also speakers, where the focus of the discussion is about:
1. How to deal with stunted seaweed? Whereas given the fertilizer as well and almost in the entire district Sanrobone so even though its age up to 2 months.
2. Why is the absence of PPLs coming to the field?
With the answer of the speaker as follows:
If you hear the information from Mr. Rahman, then most likely the dwarf problem is caused by:
1. Bibitnya already need to be replaced because the growth rate sdh not good anymore.
2. The water level of the land is below 30 cm, so the seaweed tends to many branches but short-
3. Lack of nutrients or plankton content in pond water, so the growth of seaweed is low, should often make a change of water or do fertilizing water.
4. Can also because the land needs to be dried or the soil is reversed because the pond bottom soil already contains a lot of residue
The importance of understanding how to cultivate good, including doing small-
1. Make a four-
2. Put seaweed seeds of 1 wet Kg.
3. After 5 or 7 days lift the seaweed and weigh the weight to see the growth rate.
4. If the weight is less than optimal, then enter the Urea fertilizer as much as 10 grams, leave to 5-
5. Regarding the PPL that does not go to the field we will convey to the relevant SKPD.
The conclusions of the discussion are:
The Provincial Government of South Sulawesi through the Office of Marine and Fisheries will continue to coordinate with the Central and Regency / City Government in the development of seaweed cultivation, including cooperation with the Indonesian Seaweed Association (ARLI) in realizing the Seaweed Center initiated to become a center for information and technology of cultivation of grass as well Marketing
Workshop on Dissemination of Seaweed Improvement Through Application of SCM (supply chain management) and Inclusive Business Model (Case of Agroniaga Cooperative) Takalar District, South Sulawesi Province
Workshop and Training Activities are held in different locations and different participants, in order to optimize the activities together with other stakeholder activities.
This activity was held on 19 August 2015 located in Dusun Je'ne Village Laguruda Sanrobone District Takalar District. The executor of this workshop is the Department of Marine and Fisheries of South Sulawesi Province and the Office of Marine and Fisheries of Takalar Regency.
In this activity was attended by the elements of the Government both Central, Provincial, District and Seaweed Business Actors. The attendees are:
1. Mr Ir. Sulkaf M. Latief, M.Si (Head of Aquaculture Office of Marine and Fishery of South Sulawesi Province)
2. Mrs. Ir. Hj. Paradiba, T (Head of Aquaculture Office of Marine and Fishery of Takalar Regency)
3. Mr. Ir. Endy Sutendi (Directorate General of Aquaculture Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries Republic of Indonesia)
4. Mr Safari Azis (Chairman of the Indonesian Seaweed Association)
5. Asdar Marzuki (Project Manager Reacts Phase 2)
6. Fisheries and Fisheries Officers of the Office of Marine and Fisheries of South Sulawesi and Takalar Regencies.
7. Farmers and Seaweed Farmer Group Takalar District.
In this training also conducted a discussion between business actors grass and also speakers, where the focus of the discussion is about:
1. Why is the price of seaweed changing and unclear?
2. The price of seaweed safari (Eucheuma Spinosum) is very cheap and there are no buyers?
3. How to recognize the natural signs of good cultivation?
4. How to choose a good seed?
5. Will the assistance be complete with ropes, buoys and cultivation frames?
With the answer of the speaker as follows:
1. Basically the purchase of seaweed continues to run, but with the problems with the weakening of the rupiah and the weakening of the value of the currency of China which is the country's largest export destination of Indonesia, then some time this happens adjustment action.
2. Especially for Eucheuma Spinosum case, it is very affected with supply and demand, considering the number of demand for this type is still small that is only about 20%. So it is necessary to set up a good production plan, especially the toughest saingat we are the African region like Tanzania which is focused only on this type. The current price of Franco Makassar is Rp. 5,000 perkg (common quality standard).
3. To anticipate such matters, ARLI cooperates and the MOU with the Association of the Philippine and Chinese Industry, even ARLI facilitates its members to enter into trade contracts with several large Industries from China at the Indonesian Seaweed Seaweed in Makassar on August 2, 2015 .
4. Especially to see good seaweed seeds, it can be seen from the appearance of organoleptic such as bright and fresh colors, flexible shoots and have a good bud will. But for the good that we order from the fishery cultivation center in Takalar or the owner of the nursery around our territory.
5. For help later is a seed nursery framework, so complete all the seedling nursery. It is hoped that the recipient group will not be short of seeds anymore, it can even help other groups that do not have a nursery.